Monday 14 May 2018

Wishing on an Endless Summer by Leonie

Hello Scrapping Clearly followers, Leonie with you this Monday.  I hope all the Mums out there had a special day yesterday. I spent the afternoon with my Mum and sisters and our families.  It's so special to take an afternoon out of our day to day lives and spend some down time with loved ones and I feel blessed to be able to do this with my family. 

Todays scrapbooking page is using the Endless Summer range from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
I created this page from a sketch at recent Cocoa Vanilla Studio retreat I was on.

By the way....
Keep your eyes peeled in the Scrapping Clearly Store for the brand new CVS collection 
'Boys Rule'.
I may have got a sneak peak and play with it and it's seriously a fabulous boy collection.
Coming to the Scrapping Clearly Store this month!


Oh how I wish we could have an endless summer! We've just had our first cold weekend brrrrr.... it made me long for those summer days we spent at the beach just a few months ago. 
Sunset walks on the beach and ice-cream! This was the perfect paper collection to use for those 
summer memories.  


I fussy cut some of the Hibiscus flowers from Aloha Sunshine paper and used the Sun Bleached,
Blue Skies, and Coastal Chill papers to layer under my three photo's.  I also used the This & That cut-apart paper for those sweet ice creams.


I also added a few stickers from the sticker sheet to the fussy cut clusters of flowers.
The background was created with Distress Inks and Distress Oxides in Worn Lipstick,  Rusty Hinge and Dried Marigold.  I also stamped with various background texture stamps in the same ink colours. 


Thanks for stopping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today, I hope this page has brought some warm inspiration to you. 
Cheers from Leonie Neal-Dawson 



1 comment:

  1. Leonie, love the design and colours of this layout xxx so sweetxxx

    ReplyDelete