Wednesday 2 May 2018

🖤You

Well hello everyone, and welcome to May!! 
Today I’m sharing a 12x12 with you that is very colourful and a little grungy. 
I started with a Paper Arts for my base sheet, this one is Psycadelic 2


I really wanted the paper elements and embellishments to stand out so I swiped some Jo Sonja black texture paste on the base. 
Then proceeded to add colours that were already in the base sheet but would ‘pop’ more. 
So I chose Dina Wakley acrylic paints in turquoise and sky


Then I created tags out of a few sheets from the Heidi Swapp 8x6 pad, And a resist tag to create my layers under my photo. I used a handful of the Tim Holtz rub ons along with some stamps prior to adding the tags. 


Under my photo I tucked a frame that I had, added a couple of the rub ons onto, and then came the embellishments. 
Firstly the Heidi Swapp arrows and the complimentary flairs
These arrows are so easy to work with and add a nice quick easy way to embellish. Then I added a few enemel stars from Heidi Swapp. 


Finally I flicked liquitex titanium white ink around and outlined my tags with liquid paper. 
This page was complete. 
Quick and simple. 
I hope you can play along this month and I look forward to seeing you all very soon. 
Until then, Em xx


2 comments:

  1. Wowwww what an amazing effect Emm love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some of that Liquitex ink - just gorgeous Emma.

    ReplyDelete