Sunday 6 May 2018

Resort Style Scrapbook Page - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,
It's Karyn here.

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you :)

Have you seen all of the fabulous Cocoa Vanilla Studio Collections available in the Scrapping Clearly Store? At the moment I'm in love with the Bohemian Dreams Collection. I love the pretty colours and floral designs! This month I've made a few projects with this collection - the first being this scrapbook page with a photo of us girls enjoying the sun on our recent holiday :)


I started with a sheet of white cardstock and used some Distress Oxide ink pads in Faded Jeans, Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers and used a "painting with plastic" technique to create my background. 



Next, I added a strip of CVS Bohemian Dreams Abundant paper cut down to 4"x12" of the blue side and 1"x12" of the floral side - and attached this to the top of the page.

Then I took the CVS Bohemian Dreams 6x6 paper pad and chose papers to mat my photo and place along the bottom of the page. I love the smaller designs on these papers and love that there are a variety of papers to use!

I added the CVS Bohemain Dreams die-cuts in the bottom right corner of my photo as well as a cute Flamingo paper clip from Dear Lizzy Happy Place collection and pink glitter alpha stickers from Heidi Swapp 2016 Memory planner collection. 


On the left side of my photo, I added more CVS Bohemain Dreams die-cuts and pink glitter alpha stickers as well as stickers from the CVS Bohemian Dreams Accessory sticker sheet. I just love the word stickers on this sheet - perfect additions to any Scrapbook or Project Life page! 


On the bottom of my page, I added another butterfly die-cut, word stickers, pink glitter heart stickers, and a piece cut from the CVS Bohemian Dreams Boho Bits 12x12 paper


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. Love the effects you get with Oxides they are so flexible!
    Love your layout xx

    ReplyDelete