Saturday 12 May 2018

ID Layout - May Sketch/Moodboard challenge

Hi everyone

Marelle back with you again!
 This time I created a layout using the inspiration from our  May Moodboard/Sketch combined!

I was inspired by the green in the moodboard.












I started off using Bazill  Marshmellow cardstock, and then used Tim Holtz Oxide Ink  in Peeled Paint with water and create my background.  I then flicked the area randomly using Dina Wakley White Gesso. I then created a border using Kinder Kreations stencil with Dina Wakley heavy body paint in Night.
I smudged some Dina Wakley Heavy Body Paint in Night around the outside of the layout using a baby wipe.  I matted the photo using Marshmellow cardstock and wrote my journalling using a Pilot Permaball Black Marker.  If you haven't tried these amazing markers -  they work well on art journalling pages, layouts and don't smuge - do yourself a favour and buy one or two from our shop!

I hope you will join in our May challenge - you could win a $30 voucher to spend in SC Shop!

Until next time, 

Happy Crafting!

Love

Marellexx

No comments:

Post a Comment