Friday 11 May 2018

Paint and Doodles.Creating A Quick Art Journal Page.

Morning Bloggers, Lisa here with a Friday mixed media update.
I was M.I.A last week , down with a cold as well as catching up with Peg in Sydney,
 for a theater adventure to see Book Of Mormon.

Today I'm sharing with you a couple of pieces inspired by the incredible Gedane on Instagram.
Yep, Instagram stalking again for inspiration.
Definitely check out her amazing stuff and I'm sure you will be as inspired by her as I am.

When I seek inspiration elsewhere I interpret the style and techniques my own way.
 Using the tools I have on hand, those mediums that I work best with,to attempt an interpretation.




One of the best things about this style of creative goodness is that it requires very little in the way of product, and most people will actually have these items in their stash right now.
Its really just a combination of acrylic paints, one could use acrylic inks for a more watery look,
and doodles, which is something we all can do.




To create these 3 pieces I have used :

Fudeball black pen or ones best journal pen
White out correction pen.

and that is it.




Thanks for dropping by the Scrapping clearly blog,
Ill be back next week with a mixed media blog update .


 Lisa xx

2 comments: