Wednesday 16 May 2018

Impatiently waiting for Boys Rule and Revisiting You Rock from Cocoa Vanilla



Hello Scrapping Clearly friends it is Lisa J here today,

Who is excited for the new Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule collection to hit the store. I know I am. It is so stinking cute.

But while we wait, I thought I would re-visit some layouts I haven't shared here yet made from Cocoa Vanilla's last boy range You Rock. Cocoa Vanilla just get it so right with boy ranges. 

First up, a layout using a ton of wood veneer from the collection (plus some extra random pieces form my stash). The patterned paper strip across the layout is actually the packaging from the Collection Pack.





This layout was a lot of fun to create and I even coloured some of the pieces with markers. I liked the contrast between the plain and the coloured.


And secondly a layout using the diecut pieces and amazing rubber charms




The colourful mixed media in the background was created with Distress Oxides in Faded Denim and Spiced Marmalade.




Have you still got some You Rock in your stash? I have to admit I do have multiples of all of it (but I do have four boys in my defence). 

Happy scrapping

Lisa J




1 comment:

  1. Lisa I adore both layouts - love the design of the first one with the wood veneer border!

    ReplyDelete