Tuesday 22 May 2018

#Smile - a layout with Crate Paper Good Vibes

Good morning Scrapping Clearly friends,

Lisa here today to share a scrapbooking layout featuring loads of Crate Paper Good Vibes collection.

How adorable are these Embossed Puffy Stickers. They were the inspiration for this layout.



I started with a base of white cardstock and swiped on some Dylusions Paint in Rose Quartz. I got out one of my favourite Dylusions stencils and added some dots with Dylusions Paint in Peony Blush . My last step was some circles stamped with yellow paint and a lid and some extra pink with this stencil from Dusty Attic.



I cut tags and other embellishments from the Crate Paper Good Vibes 6 x 6 paper pad. I cut a Pom Pom frame in half to highlight my photo, added in some of those sweet embossed puffy stickers and a flair badge from Heidi Swapp's Hello Today Flair badges and buttons. The funky black and white stripe paper is a strip from a plaid paper from Dear Lizzy Happy Place called Top Notch (on sale at the moment - bargain). 






I also added some teeny gold glitter hearts and letter stickers from Heidi Swapp's Memory Planner line. The alphas are such a great size for project life and subtitles. A cute little Geo Tag from these stickers, a date stamp and some typed strips of journalling finished off my layout.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have you used these puffy stickers? Show me what you have made please. I am dying to use the Llama but it is just too cute ha ha.

Happy scrapping

Lisa J





No comments:

Post a Comment