Thursday 7 December 2023

' Do Not Crush' by Emma Zappone Plus Video

Hello lovely SC friends!
Today i have another video for you of  8x8 layout.
This project also uses the December Affirmation board colours.



You can see this page come to life here....



The mood affirmation board is stunning and features paper from the new Lucky Findings Foundations pack, which I don't actually own....yet!
But I absolutely love the colours, and so this page was created.



This page consists of lots of products you can find in Kylie's shop such as the awesome 49&Market papers, film strips, rub-ons and more.



I used lots of different elements to create layers including these stunning flowers that match the mood colours.



The mediums that create the colours on the frame and background are mostly Liquitex inks.



I just love the mood boards, they give so much option in creating something you may not always play with. And I do hope you enjoy my little video.

I will catch you all again soon. Happy Crafting.

Em xx








1 comment: