Thursday 23 November 2023

'Remember' by Emma Zappone plus Video

Hello Hello!
Em with you all today. Hope your week has been kind to you so far.
 I'm sharing an Art Journal page in my altered book. It features a little from this months board but then it strays a little and takes on other colours.
Plus I had fun creating another VIDEO for you all to watch.
 
Watch the VIDEO here.....



My Page consists of lots of pieces I have collected from Kylies magical shop. My base is a piece of Rice paper from the 'Golden Age' Foundations pack and a Stamperia 'Owl Alchemy' Rice paper.
I just love mix and matching things.



I used some Tim Holtz Idea-ology Salvaged Tags and some 'Assemblage' tags from the Foundations range.
Tags bring me joy.



In amongst the tag layers and behind this gorgeous image (a download from LemoncreationArt) are circles punched out from some left over tags. This is a great way to create your own embellishments.



The colours are mostly Distress crayons with some liquid acrylics to darken areas.
Lots of random stamping complimented all the layers.



I really enjoyed putting this page together, and I do hope you enjoy watching it come together in my short Video.

Have a great Thursday and I will catch you again soon.
Em xx








No comments:

Post a Comment