Friday 3 December 2021

Good Fun by Belinda Spencer

 Hi Scrapping Clearly fans!


It's Belinda here today to share my layout inspired by the December Mood Board using lots of goodies from the Scrapping Clearly store.


For this layout, I started by mounting a cropped sheet of heavy weight Marshmallow cardstock on black cardstock. I used some Prima Vintage Gold Icing Paste with a Heidi Swapp stencil to add some dots to my background.


Once the paste was dry, I spritzed on a Lindy's Stamp Gang spray. I let the colour drip down the page and also added some splats.


Next I layered some papers together. I used all Heidi Swapp papers as well as tags and a photo frame all by Heidi.


I attached a cute gold Heidi Swapp Photo Corner to my photo and added that too.


I added a Charm's Creations arrow with a bit of gold on it.


I used some Vicki Boutin Thickers quotes, title and little embellishments.




Here's what I used:
HEIDI SWAPP:
-Photo Frames
- Photo Corners
- Magnolia Jane Gold Leaf Tags

VICKI BOUTIN:

PRIMA Icing Paste Vintage Gold

LINDY'S STAMP GANG Starburst Spray Opal Sea Oats 

Black cardstock

Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you can play along with the mood board this month too.

Cheers
Belinda




No comments:

Post a Comment