Tuesday 18 August 2015

With all my Heart - August Moodboard



Good morning, Michelle here to share my inspiration today from this month's gorgeous mood board using the striking colours, pretty patterns and script verse. 

What I love about challenges is that it helps me try something new and can push me out of my comfort zone. This layout helped me further with learning to use Ranger Dylusions mists in another way. I used a floral stencil from Tim Holtz collection with texture paste and added inks to create the drips on the background. 

The whole process took some time and I thought at one point I may have to start over but I kept going and was happy with the results. The script title is stamped onto the background using Heidi Swapp's clear stamp with stazon ink. 



  I have added layers under my photo using frames from Heidi Swapp and a few flowers I had.


Please join us this month using this mood board as your inspiration. We would love to see what you create and there are great prizes up for grabs.

 Thank you for supporting Scrapping Clearly.

Enjoy your day.
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment