Thursday 7 May 2015

Bella Happiness




Hi everyone Rikki here with my first post for a new month, today I am sharing with you my take on this months sketch challenge. 



Its using the stunning range by Pink Paislee - Bella Rouge, and I am madly, truly, deeply in love with this range, which is in store now!!! I think this wont last long either so why dont you grab some today.






 I love the floral print in this range, and what better way to show case it than doing a little bit of fussy cutting, dont forget to grab some foam mount to help add some height to your layers.




 The perfect embellishment is the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Chipboard Embellishments it is loaded with a lot of finishing pieces.




                            Bella Rouge – Ephemera


Bella Rouge – Charms


                    Bella Rouge – Chipboard Stickers


So why dont you enter into this month's sketch there are great prizes to be won if you want to see them check it out here.

Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki

xxxxxx




1 comment:

  1. Rikki this looks absolutely amazing - gorgeous use of the Bella Rouge range..

    ReplyDelete