Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Chill by Tracey B

Good morning everyone and happy crafting Tuesday


Here's another take on this month's moodboard.




I started my background with a heap of Dylusions ink (London Blue & Periwinkle). Dina Wakley Paint (Lapis) and Color Glow (Ruby & Rubelite mixed with water and painted through a circle stencil.

I then thought I'd add some white crackle paste through a stencil.   I had some Viva Facetten Lack paste (can't tell you how old it was) which had gone almost rock hard.   I tried to reconstitute it by vigorously stirring in some water with limited success.   In the end I used it but I wasn't at all happy with the entire page as it was way too busy and messy.   Instead of ditching in completely I cut it into triangles.   Much happier.


NOTE TO SELF: USE YOUR PRODUCTS!

Other products I've used include

Heidi Swapp puffy alpha stickers

49 & Market Serenity chipboard.

Heidi Swapp puffy stickers (Favorite Things)

Heidi Swapp stickers

Melange Art Pebbles

Beads stuck on with Ayeeda liquid medium

Dylusions ink White Linen.

tfl

cheers

Trace


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment