Wednesday 23 August 2023

Rainbow tag album, by Amanda Hartmann

 Dear SC fans!

I played along with the "Follow the Rainbow" challenge and colour prompts from Michelle Grant Designs Creative Warriors FB page. It was a perfect chance to use my Scrapping Clearly mixed media supplies. Paints, inks, pens, sprays - all used to create each page of my mini tag album.

I made the album from Art by Marlene tags. (now out of stock at Scrapping Clearly)

I traced Michelle Grant images onto tissue paper for each page.


Links to main products used:

Dina Wakley Media Paints

Dylusions Paints

Dina Wakley Media Gloss Sprays

Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pads

Distress crayons

Posca Pens

Finnabair Metallique paints (gold)

Spectrum Noir Ink pad (gold)


Here it is!


RED





ORANGE





YELLOW






GREEN





BLUE





INDIGO






VIOLET / FUSCHIA





GOLD








Thank you for looking!

Amanda







































No comments:

Post a Comment