Tuesday 11 July 2023

Take a Leap by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

This month is my month for getting on top of all (ok some!)  of my crafting commitments before I head O/seas again.   This tome to Eastern Europe for a month.

Here's a layout inspired by Lucky Findings Citrine Diamond pack



I started by brushing on some Dina Wakley paint (cheddar) and gluing down some torn rice paper.   





I then added some Dina Wakley Gilt paint but put on way too much so had to try and wipe it off - sort of successfully.



I added a little script stamping and some stenciling using a Vicki Boutin Fernwood stencil (these stencils are such great value) and some Distress Oxide (wild honey).   My foam blending tool had some green still on it so it's got a green tinge which I'm Ok with.   I added a little stamping with a Bee Arty stamp and some Rangers Archival ink (Paradise Teal)



I then added some TCW Stardust butter (champagne) through another stencil.   This product is so luscious I might need to get the platinum as well!) 




TFL

cheers
Tracey






No comments:

Post a Comment