Wednesday 20 July 2022

"Chill" by Amanda featuring Heidi Swapp "Sunchaser"

Hello SC fans!

If you love Scrapping Clearly, then you would have to love Heidi Swapp too. Kylie has ALWAYS stocked the most amazing and vast collection of Heidi stuff. Recently I got my hands on the



I love the bright and sunny colours and especially the combination of pinks, yellows and mint.

Here is my page.....


I started with some awesome papers in the collection: Sun Chase – Chillax – Paper for the background - and I added stenciling with white modeling paste through Vicki Boutin – Wild Soul - Storyteller Stencils.

I mounted the page on more paper: Sun Chaser – Moments – Paper.

I stacked the photo on a few different papers from the collection.

To finish I embellished with stickers from:
Heidi Swapp Sun Chaser Thickers Stickers (Title and puffy stars/hearts/circles); and

I also added some white pen doodling  and some white splatters ( What makes the best whiter splatters for you? ) and  some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mint Green splatters.




Thanks for looking today!

Amanda








 

1 comment: