Monday 6 July 2015

My Take on July Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Marelle here with my take on July's Sketch!


Here is the Sketch:











Here is my take:




Products used:   Dylusions sprays watered down and used as "paint" for the background,
Heidi Swapp Summer Skies Patterned Paper, Heidi Swapp Polka Dot tape used as a banner, Bazzill Black Raven Cardstock, Heidi Swapp Memory Files, washi tape and Bazzill 250gsm Marshmellow Cardstock - this amazing Cardstock is great for mixed media backgrounds as it is thicker than normal card stock and holds the weight of paint, mediums etc.









I love the Heidi Swapp Mini Memory Files because they are so flexible - they are great on the back of this photo so many wonderful uses!

I look forward to seeing your take on our July Sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment