Monday 6 April 2015

A Class or 2 and a Visit to Scrapping Clearly

Lisa Here 
I Have Been to Gundagai and visited the dog on the tuckerbox.
but the real reason I was there was to get arty with the lovely country ladies of the area..
(BIG LOVE TO ALL THOSE WHO CAME ALONG), 
and to get to catch up with the Gorgeous Kylie and check out her shop..
Oh My Crafty Goodness, has she got a shop..
Its packed with beautiful product and gorgeous elements to add to anyones creative flow.
While i was there i stumbled upon her supply of Hambly Transparency.
(I think Kylie may have secured all of the stock she could get her hands on when the company folded), good for her and lucky for me. I also was lucky enough to grab some of the big sheets of washi pages .. sticky sheer printed pages.. me likey !
Here is a piece I have created after a visit to Kylies fab shop in Gundi .
Lisa x

1 comment:

  1. Loved having you visit Lisa - was awesome watching you teach and create can't wait till your next visit.

    ReplyDelete