Wednesday 20 June 2018

Stash Busting with Leonie


Hello, Leonie with you today and I've gone back to one of my favourite collections for this post.
I created a heap of pages with the Fancy Pants Designs Golden Days collection earlier this year.
I still had some papers and embellishments left so decided to do some stash busting. 
We all have bits of left over collections and kits in our stash so I was on a mission here to use up some of mine. 
You can see some of the other pages I created with this range Here, here and here.

My Tribe
Falling Leaves was one of my favourite papers in this collection so I used it as a base for this page.
I used an old store card to swipe some Dina Wakley paint across my page.  The Night colour was a great match for the charcoal leaves in the paper.  


I used lots of papers from the collection kit to layer under my photo.  This fancy pants collection has so many wonderful embellishments and I used plenty of them on this page.

For a little extra interest I used a real feather on my page along with the diecut feathers from the ephemera pack.  I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine to add some colour to the feahter.


I've also added some other bits and pieces from my stash to embellish my page. 
A doiley, sequined heart and wood veneer.



Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Crafting and Stash busting.
Leonie Neal-Dawson

1 comment:

  1. Oh wowwwwww Leonie I adore this - I love all the detail ! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete