Saturday 2 June 2018

My Crazy Boys - a layout with Lisa J

Good morning,

Hope you are having a wonderful week and you are getting some crafty time this weekend.

Today I am sharing a layout using one on my go to designs for 6x6 paper pads. I loved the gorgeous navy and lime green patterns in the Heidi Swapp September Skies Collection paper pad so I pulled out a selection of my scraps ready to create a block of pattern across the centre of the page.





Before I adhered my papers I added some Dina Wakley lime green paint and added some stamping in black archival ink.


I used a Heidi Swapp file folder pocket to back my photographs that I had framed with Mini Insta Frames. The pocket allows plenty of room to add the story of this day and the crazy photos of two of my boys at the beach.


I have also added some acrylic stars and enamel dots plus a fabric diecut from Pink Fresh Studios.

My title came from the Heidi Swapp Color Magic letters that I chose to leave white for some contrast.

Happy scrapping


No comments:

Post a Comment