Tuesday 26 June 2018

Perfect the way i am - With Emma.

Hello Beautiful SC fans.
Today its my turn to share with you my layout using some awesome products that you can find in store.

This layout I have used the very fun and cool range from Heidi Swapp.


Again my page has an awesome pic that I sourced from Pinterest.
So much inspo out there why not use it right?
Firstly I started with a blank piece of paper and painted it with Dylusions Rose quartz.
Then I stamped a couple of feather 
stamps over it, and then cut them out ready to use.
Then I chose a sheet from the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush range in flamingle,
 (such a cool name).


For my background I painted black stripes with some Black gesso inspired by my gorgeous creative friend Tammy who totally rocks this concept every time.
Once dry I flicked the Rose Quartz acrylic over that.
Then I built my layers using a couple of the perforated square cards from Heidi Swapps mini messages book.


There is also a WRMK typecast tag tucked in there too.
My chipboard I painted in dylusions again but this time in fresh lime.
And the frame in the Rose.
I arranged my feathers as a 'tail' behind my photo with the chippy.


And I added a few rub ons from Tim Holtz life quotes and some complimentary stickers from Heidi swapp pineapple crush range. A handful of enamel dots and this layout was complete.

I hope you join in this week before the month is up, you could totally win yourself a voucher.
Ill catch you all next month with another cool challenge.
till then, Em xx

3 comments: