Saturday 9 June 2018

Using pre prepaid backgrounds!

Hi everyone

Marelle back with you to talk about all those backgrounds we create and for one reason or another we never use! I am sharing this layout - I created this background using Dylusions
Lemon Zest, Pure Sunshine,Bubblegum Pink.  I got this background out and used a  pilot permaball pen for the doodling around the layout, typewriter journalling, shells from our beach, background stamp, Liquitex Heavy Gesso, Embroidery thread, Muslin coloured with Dylusions Pure Sunshine.  I love the outcome!





I would love to see some of your layouts using previously prepared backgrounds! PS: there will be a RAK if you upload your sample on the FB page : and an extra prize if you have used a SC product from our Shop

Love and happy crafting 


Marelle xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment