Saturday 16 June 2018

Mood Board Inspiration

Hi Everyone,

Today I have my take on this months mood/sketch board. I personally prefer mood boards to kick start a project as they allow more artistic freedom or interpretation.


This month for example you can be influenced by the graphics, the colours, the theme "down time" the sketch or all combined.

I chose the rainbow colours to do my layout.


I started with a KinderKreations stencil and some TCW Light and Fluffy 
I really love how fast this medium dries and its texture.

I got a collection of Distress Oxides reinkers and put a little of each colour along the centre line and then added water and moved the page backwards and forwards to let them drip.
I then just flicked some of each colour onto their corresponding sections.
I found some alcohol ink on Yupo paper butterflies I had cut out from a previous session and they were colourful and worked on the layout.

I finished of with some neutral flowers and some scraps I had cut into circles and added to the background. I also used some enamel dots .

Thanks for looking and I hope to see your projects inspired by this months mood board.

Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwww Tracey this is amazing - love love the layout

    ReplyDelete