Saturday 23 June 2018

Multi Photo Scrapbooking with Leonie

Hey, welcome to the Scrapping Clearly blog Leonie with you today, sharing a multi-photo page.
I often find that I scrap multiple photos to a page. 
What about you? Are you a one photo per page scrapper or do you like multiphoto spreads?

We take so many photos these days and I always find it hard trying to narrow them down to just one particular picture to scrapbook per page so I often choose 2 or 3 of my favourites.  I also tend to size them down to 3 x4" or smaller so that they don't overcrowd the page.  Making them smaller also leaves rooms for all the pretty bits we like to add in the way of paper and embellishments while still leaving some white space.



The multiphoto page I'm sharing today celebrates the Endless Summer collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I created a page with this collection last month which you can see HERE.  I love the mint green and soft peach colours in this collection.
I teamed them up with a Kraft cardstock background to create this page.

A dry paint brush was used to lightly swipe some paint colour across the Kraft cardstock using Dina Wakley Acrylic paints.
I then stamped circles using the 49 And Market Stitched circles and doodled around the circles with a white gel pen. 



Alphabet and Accessory stickers complement the papers I have used to matt my strip of photos.
I find a strip of photos is a great way to document sequential pictures like these ones of my boys throwing a frisby.  Helps to tell the story.
Enamel dots and shapes also from the Endless Summer collection add a little extra decoration to my page. 





Thanks for stopping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today.
Happy crafting
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

1 comment: