Monday 25 June 2018

Soak Up The Sun - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,

It's Karyn here,

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the Fancy Pants Designs "Hello Sunshine" Collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


I'm also playing along with the June Challenge where I've used a rainbow of colours and roughly followed the sketch :) We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher - you have until June 30 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.  


I started with a sheet of white cardstock and applied some Prima Watercolor Confections using a painting with plastic technique.
 

I ended up turning my background up the other way then added some torn strips of paper from the Fancy Pants Designs "Hello Sunshine" Collection kit to the bottom. I matted my photo with more paper from the kit and added a paper doilie. I finished my page with elements from the Ephemera pack and Tags and Labels pack (also in the collection kit).

I also added some elements from the  Heidi Swapp pink puffy number sticker pack.
 

Here are more closeups.  

 

 

Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


3 comments: