Tuesday 25 July 2017

Shine Bright - Scrapbook Layout by Tania

Hi lovelies!! Today I have a layout share for you! Have you ever purchased pretty things and just couldn't bring yourself to use them??? Oh yes, you know what I mean. Well, I am definately guilty of this, many times over!! But it's time to change my ways!

I almost forgot all about these gorgeous goodies I purchased from Scrappingclearly during Kylie's last sale!!! How could I???? My gosh, I totally love Cocoa Vanilla products, but seem to always be admiring other people's work using them!!! Not anymore....

I used this month's sketch to spark my inspiration and pulled out the stash of goodies I had!


 I love how all the Cocoa Vanilla ranges coordinate with each other and for this layout, I have used 3 different collections.

The flair is also from Cocoa Vanilla, from the Love Always collection!

The Watercolour print on the papers mimicked the Brushstrokes on the sketch, and for the lines, the patterned paper worked brilliantly.



Then it was just a matter of using the die cuts from the ephemera pack to fill in all the other details!! It came together so very quickly.



To make my title stand out, I drew around the edges, with an Alcohol marker. 


Hope you like my layout and I have inspire you to play along with this month's sketch! There's still time to upload your challenge to the Scrappingclearly Community Facebook page!!!



See you next time!!!




2 comments:

  1. Super pretty Tania, love the products you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete