Wednesday 5 July 2017

Travelers notebook & a little something more by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone!
A big welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog.
Today I am sharing with you a couple of projects that highlights a little my new found love of travelers notebooks and planning.



The Scrapping Clearly store at the moment is bursting at the seams with beautiful planner and TN products and just today I heard that the new Kaiser planner collection has just arrived in store.


Firstly, I wanted to share how I prep my monthly calendar inserts for by TN. It is super quick and easy to beautify them up provided you have some coordinating stickers and washi tape to help you along.




As you can see here I have used simple layering techniques to enhance this page. The flower clusters poking out off the wall or at the bottom of the page give the feeling that the page is bigger than it really is. The washi tape strips are super handy and add non bulky features to your pages.

For my July monthly planner and and the TN featured below I have used mainly Heidi Swapp products. Check them out here:


Now time for some TN fun..
These couple of layouts were quick and easy to create. I think for me that is what draws me to TN's. Sometimes while scrapping you are left with odd photos and left over scraps of paper. I have used these in my TN's to not be wasteful and enjoy using the little important photos I have laying around.
Am I selling you on the whole TN thing yet? Oh I hope so. I know you will love it.


Just a simple title page to welcome me to my TN.



Using a dog clip I have clipped some stickers and washi tape strips to the cover of the book. Making them easily on hand for that spontaneous creating.


 Remember it doesn't have to be detailed. Just make them simple and stress free.







I hope my projects have inspired you to have a go with a TN or just to pull out your planners and enjoy decorating them.

Take Care.
Lauren xo






No comments:

Post a Comment