Saturday 8 July 2017

So Lucky - Skai Mitchell


Cheers to the weekend!

Im just popping in to share my take on this months sketch challenge. I love sketches when Im feeling stuck for inspiration and DT Peg always creates interesting sketches to work with. Ive gone very simple and flat for this layout, a bit of a break from my usual layered and chunky pieces, but im happy with the end result. 


Ive started with a piece of Brick patterned paper from the Magnolia Jane collection from Heidi Swapp. Ive swiped some Dina Wakley Black Gesso onto the background with a old credit card. 

Next Ive back my photo with Raven Cardstock and some tracing paper. Using my sewing machine, Ive messy stitched around the photo and onto my page. 

Ive used some of the Magnolia Jane washi tape to go under my Heidi Swapp Ghost Alpha's and the 'Lucky' from the Heidi Swapp Wood Words. Add to it a bit of chipboard sprayed with some Dylusions White Linen and some dymo labelling and you have one simple, but effective page... 




Dont forget to link up your entries to the Facebook
to be in the running to win a store voucher... 



Love and light...

xoxox

Skai





No comments:

Post a Comment