Wednesday 3 January 2024

Trust your crazy ideas - Colour Palete Play January - Amanda Hartmann

Hello SC friends!

Let's bring on the BLUES for our January Palette Play!

Here is my page created for the challenge.


I know I snuck purple onto the page... but one of the products I used had such deep blue-purple tones, I just had too!

I was inspired by this month's Colour palette.


Products used:

I created by background with these mixed media products: (stamps were from my stash)

Tim Holtz Embossing Glaze - In Uncharted Mariner and Broken China
I stamped and embossed textured circles (from my stash) to the background first. Alternated between the two glaze colours.

Dylusions Shimmer Paint – London Blue - I painted the shiny beautiful shimmer paint to the page next.

13 Arts Color Glow watercolor - In Cairo nights. I painted around the page, adding extra colours and splatters.

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink pads - In Prize Ribbon, and Villaneous Potion - I added extra colour, splatters and text stamping.

Finished the page with:
* Charms Creations purple heart
* White circular diecuts, threads and metal leaves.








Thanks for looking today!

Amanda




 

No comments:

Post a Comment