Thursday 11 January 2024

'Little Details' by Emma Zappone plus VIDEO

Hello everyone,

Today I share a small project with you.
You are all enjoying the awesome ATC challenge that has begun. And I too have made it a goal to get creating also. ATC's are not something I am super familiar with.
I love creating small, but this is all new sorts of small.


And I did create a little video.....


This weeks prompt is 'Self Portrait', and this made me think hard.
So I decided I would see it in a different way.
I love the small details on my creations and so because ATC's are small, I have decided to use small elements on my ATC.


I started simple with some Distress Oxides, and decided to follow this months Monochromatic theme as well. And then added 49&Market rub-ons. These have become a huge part of my details in my art and so it was only fitting to create with these. 


And I finished it off with a butterfly and some splash ink.
It's pretty rare not to find a butterfly on my creations, so it was a fitting representation of my self portrait also.

I do hope my video was a little bit of inspo also.

I hope that you join us creating these little pops of art.
Make sure to add them on the FB page so we can all see your magic.

I will catch you all again soon

Em xx






 

No comments:

Post a Comment