Saturday 20 January 2024

Time of Our Lives - Palette Play + next ATC

 Hi all, Welcome to Saturday.

I am back with my take on the January Palette Play, where Scrapping Clearly provide a palette of colours and you create your own take on that with only using additional monochromatic magic. 

YEP.. I forgot to add the steps. So, I will just include the close ups and add the Supplies list to the bottom. but I did start with some texture paste through a dot stencil and then smooshed some of the distress oxides into it. 


see, I told you the last post that I like to add wings


and the final image all together. oh and Don't forget to add black.... that's another of my favourites and I know that Black scares a lot of people but it really isn't that bad.... 

so that is my take on the January Palette Play. Don't forget to add your take the album on Facebook. We love to see what you create..

as promised (well it says it in the title) my next take on the next ATC. 
this one is 3. Dreamy Landscapes: create a surreal or dreamlike landscape.
I kind of remembered process photos for this one.... 
I started off using some Liquitex Texture Paste to cover this old Kinder Kreations mask of a forest. 
how it ends up is the actual image that I am creating will be lower than the rest of the card. I then added a couple of colours of the Lindy's Stamp Gang magical shakers (product list below) and spritzed with water to activate them. 
I then went over the modelling paste - top was with the Speckled egg and bottom the Hickory Smoke and lightly spritz with water, this helps to create that dreamy feeling.

then I stitched around the edges and added my quote....

Just a little close up so you can see how the shakers ended up. I love how random and uncontrolled these are. It is so freeing to leave it to the products to do their job and waiting to see what happens. 



and to share how it looks in my album.... 



Product List:
Time of Our Lives (Palette Play)

Life takes Courage (ATC)

thanks for stopping by. 
until next time, Live with Respect



Leanne xo 


1 comment: