Thursday 4 January 2024

'Do What You Love' - by Emma Zappone plus VIDEO

Hey Hey SC friends!

2024 is here and I have my first project to share with you all.

This share is part of the 2024 monthly Monochromatic Palatte Play challenge. I must admit, I love playing with shades of one colour. And I have a VIDEO for you as well so you can see it all come together.🤗



Check out the process VIDEO here....


I just adore these blue hues.
And I got to play with some more moulds too.



Even though the spelling isn't great, I still love them. I built up the paint on the brushes to add more dimension as well. For these I used ABM acrylics.



I loved playing with some of the Lucky Findings Shreds, tucked into my layers as well.
And adding the butterfly for a slight 'Silence of the Lambs' reference 😜




I look forward to seeing you all again soon, and I would love to see what you create with a mono theme.

Till next time, Em xx






No comments:

Post a Comment