Thursday 18 January 2024

'Nature' ATC by Emma Zappone with VIDEO

Hi there!
Em with you today.
How good is the ATC challenge! I personally am loving it.
It's a small project that whets the creative taste buds.
This weeks prompt is 'Nature'. Oh how I adore this prompt. I just knew I had to play with the 49&Market 'Nature Study' Rub ons!



You can see my creation come to life via my video here.....



I love how you can create layers without the bulk (even though I adore bulking 😂😜)
This ATC also has some Laser cut elements from the 'Plum Grove' collection. It's awesome how you can use different collections but they all compliment each other.



I have decided that my 52 ATC's will use/incorporate 49&Market products as I have sooooo much.
It also spurs on the creativity.



These are my 15-20min of creating time, even when time is poor, these wonderful little cards spring excitement into my art. 



I hope you enjoyed my little video and it inspires you to create little.

Keep your projects coming through on the FB page, as we all love seeing your versions of the theme.
Plus the monthly Palette Play is the wonderful blue tones, so join in the creative fun.

I will catch you all again soon.
Em xx









No comments:

Post a Comment