Thursday 25 January 2024

'Dreamy Landscapes' ATC by Emma Zappone PLUS Video

 Welcome everyone to another ATC share from me 🤗
I must admit I am having so much fun playing with these tiny cards.



And I've had fun creating these fast little videos of them coming together too.....



Dreamy Landscapes had me scratching my head a bit, wondering how I could incorporate my own challenge of using 49&Market products and using them with this theme. 
So came the concept of peering through a window to the outside 'landscape'.



I started by painting the card with some ABM acrylics in greens and blues, (you can see this process better in the video)
And then proceeded to layer some 49&Market Rub-ons to add dimension to view from my 'window'.



Next came some layered die cut elements, again from a couple of different 49&Market collections, using up more from the stash.
The window is an old Tim Holtz one, I love that you can use these for so many different types of projects.



I hope you get a small slice of inspiration to join in with the ATC challenge.
I look forward to seeing all your creations.

Catch you again next week.
Em xx




 

No comments:

Post a Comment