Saturday 27 January 2024

Celestial Wonders - ATC

 Good morning Saturday.

I'm back with another share. Today I will share my take on this week's ATC prompt:

Celestial Wonders - illustrate a scene from outer space, galaxy, or starry sky. 

I'll be honest, I didn't quite know where to start with this, so I thought I'd just start with Crackle Medium for some texture and antiquing cream for the black. (I'll add the product list to the bottom of this post)

I then sprayed some glimmermist for some sparkle, oxide inks, and Lindy's Magical shakers for colour. I finished off the background with some splatters of ink. 

I found a resin moth and painted it with metallique acrylic paint. 

Then I added some stitching to the ATC prior to adding the moth. I found a Tim Holtz chipboard word and coloured it with some of the background mediums that were left overs. 

To bring it all together, I found some thread and purple fabric to mount the word on. PS. lucky for Tracey Thorne supplying purple fabric - anyone who knows me, knows that I really don't like purple. 


Here are some close ups. 



and the final overall look. 


Supplies:

until next time. 
Live with Respect.



Leanne xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment