Friday 5 January 2024

I never get tired of the blue sky - by Amy Churchward

 




Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope 2024 brings you happiness, and lots of fun and creativity!

I am super-excited to be here as a Design Team member with Kylie and her amazingly talented crew. 

I look forward to sharing my creative journey with you all.

My first share was inspired by the January Colour Palette Challenge, featuring the colour blue!

A little fun fact about the colour blue: Blue is the most preferred colour of toothbrushes!

So get brushing those teeth! 😁😁😁 



For the background I used the Kaisercraft Smooth Cardstock as the base,
with a brayer applied the Distress Oxide RE-INKER in ‘Salty Ocean’ over the background.

Next: layered stencil using a make-up sponge: Vicki Boutin – ‘Print Shop’ stencil and Dina Wakley ‘Acrylic White’ paint.

Stamping: For the Title: Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collection Cling Foam stamps

And over the background randomly: Heidi Swapp Sun Chaser  clear stamps 

 

 

 

   

I then finished the page with :

Tim Holtz – Idea-ology – 'Small Talk' sticker menu

Distress Ink in 'Prize Ribbon' on the Charms Creations DIY heart.

and other embellishments from my stash.

Thank you for dropping by today and happy creating!😀



No comments:

Post a Comment