Sunday 23 December 2018

Moodboard Inspiration

Hello Lovelies

I have done a mixed media layout inspired by our December moodboard


I started with a 12x12 sheet of chipboard which I sprayed with gesso from a can (not cheap and not easy to find)

I took a template and sprayed lightly with Art Anthology Glorious.
Because of the gesso spray it will bead and does take a bit of time to dry, so let it dry and go do something else.

I then took a black acrylic paint and watered it down a little in a spray bottle and applied across the page. While this was still wet I did the same with a gold metallique acrylic paint and added it in a few spots across the black and then let it drip down.

Once this layer was dry I took a different template and clear embossing dauber applied through the template lifted off and then sprinkled on a antique gold thick embossing powder and heat set.

I collected some of my metal accents and a old watch I had taken apart to accent the photo.


I hope the moodboard inspires you too, looking forward to seeing your creations.

Merry Christmas to all.
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment