Thursday 27 December 2018

Chic, Timeless, Beautiful - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I'm also playing along with the December Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher - you have until December 31 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.
My background is  white cardstock overlaid with some velum from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection and some strips of washi from the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane Collection. 
Underneath my photo I've used ephemera from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection, a Pineapple paperclip from the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection, and Heidi Swapp puffy stickers. I've also added flair, gold thread and paper flowers from my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment