Sunday 30 December 2018


Hello Everyone and how amazing has this holiday season been… so much creative time to be snuck in with all the festivities, I love this time of year as it is always action packed. A quick reminder to you all that you have 2 days to pop your creations into the album for the Moodboard challenge. There are so many amazing creations already there and I would love to see a few more to round off a fabulous year of creating and sharing over at the Scrapping Clearly Share & Inspire Group.

No automatic alt text available.

My last Scrapbook Layout for the year drew its inspiration from the Moodboard, with its Christmas trees, hit of gold and Christmas theme, how could you not get all sparkly for the season of joy.

I have used a 12x12 sheet from the Heidi Swapp range called September Skies – Open Air as my base and stitched my party hat from Christmas day to it with black cotton. I have also layered Large glitter tape in between the layers of the hat tissue paper. I then used some silver paint along the top of the hat for added texture and depth.

  
I have a large range of stamps as you can never have enough and chose an oldie but a goodie the Heidi Swapp month stamps and the star from Viva Las Vegas to stamp a background. I love the font of the Heidi Swapp stamps.  I layered my photo with some muslin and music paper. I have also used foam mounting tape to help pop the photo off the page. The Dusty Attic chipboard was coloured with black Artline pen and then layered under the top and bottom of the photo.


I have used Christmas trees cut from my Silhouette to help add to the depth of the layout. I painted one using Prima paint Sparks in FairyWings. Then a little more dressing up was done with some Gold Pink Paislee memorandum stickers, date stamp, enamel dots, flair button and word stickers.


  

To finish off the layout I used a black Posca pen and gold Artline pen to draw the border around the layout. 


I hope you get an opportunity over the next couple of days to create from our moodboard and load your creations into the December album on the Facebook page… Christmas time is such a fun time to create for and it has every excuse to use lots of sparkly glitter and shiny silver on your pages.

I hope you have a good New Year’s Eve celebration and you get the time to start planning for your 2019 creative journey as it is only a hop & skip away.

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment