Saturday 1 December 2018

Image Transfer fail and save

Hi Peeps,

I recently received some goodies from the scrapbooking clearly shop and I was dying to play with them.

I thought I would attempt another image transfer, I find these a bit hit and miss. BUT you can always salvage something from them.


So you can see I tried to draw the face back in, the eyes look cray cray. LOL. I took some Tim Holtz tissue paper and layered it around the image using gel medium


I gave up on drawing eyes and used the Dina Wakley washi tape.
I had tried to paint in hair but again not quite the thing.
I tore some pieces from gel print papers and matt gel medium them to the back ground. I took Dylusion small stencil star struck and some sky blu paint and did some random stars over the work. I drew a jaw line in with an aquarellable pencil.

I just keep layering until I was happy. Some processes get lost along the way but all the layers do count for the finished product.


Here is a list of some other goodies I used from the shop on this piece.




I also used Yupo paper and alcohol inks and stamps for the butterflies and feathers.

Serviette for the blue flowers.

Dina Wakely acrylic paints

Sharpie white poster marker


Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment