Wednesday 31 October 2018

Fancy Lucky by Leonie Neal-Dawson


Well hello and welcome. Leonie here today and are you ready for more Scrappy inspiration?
I have a multi-page layout to share today using papers from the Dear Lizzy Happy place 6x6 paper pad.  Documenting a fun night out with 2 of my sisters and 1 of my neices, so I thought Happy Place papers were an appropriate choice. 
My photos were all fairly similar taken in sequence so I decided to print one a little larger than the other two and make it a feature on the page. 


I layered a paper doiley under the larger photo and clustered flowers, hearts and my title to the right.  The left side was reserved for some typed journalling.
The background is made using Distress Oxide inks and the plastic wrap stamping technique.


The epoxy stickers in the title are from a Heidi Swapp Project life range.



Thanks for stopping by Scrapping Clearly blog today,
Happy Crafting.
Leonie Neal-Dawson


No comments:

Post a Comment