Monday 8 October 2018

October Moodboard Challenge - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,

It's Karyn here,

Today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I'm also playing along with the October Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher - you have until October 31 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


I'm using a Small Dylusions journal. I love this sized journal - the page size is more manageable for me!

I've started by applying distress oxides (twisted citron, lucky clover, peeled paint) to the background pages in my journal, some white cardstock and manilla tags using the painting with plastic technique. 


Then I added some stamping using some background stamps and a black ink pad. I used the Dina Wakley circle patterns stamp set to stamp on the white cardstock then I cut out the circles to use on my pages.  Next I added some stencilling in my art journal using the KaiserCraft foliage stencil and Colour Blast colour paste - apple of my eye .
 

I added clusters of the tags, and stamped circles to my page along with cotton thread, black German Scraps embellishments and some Tim Holtz small talk - snarky stickers. I also added some sparkly silver glitter paste in places. Lastly I splattered some black paint from Prima Watercolor confections - the Classics.
 


Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment