Thursday 11 October 2018

Lucky Life - Scrapping Group photos


Hello Scrapping Clearly readers, Leonie here with you.
Sharing this page featuring a single 6x4" Group photo.
It's been a while since I scrapped a page with this size photo.  Usually I go for 4x4" or 3x4"
But I guess when the photo contains more than 20 people, big is probably the way to go!
Any sort of family get-together is a chance at a group photo for my big loud family and the occasion of my Niece returning from a 9 month deployment in the Middle East was an extra special event so I went with a photo larger than my usual.




The background was made using Distress Inks and Distress Oxides and layering various stencilled patterns splats and splatters.  I also added some of my favourite washi tape of the moment. This pack of Dina Wakley Media Washi has some gorgeous patterns so I've layered some ripped pieces of washi under the photo.


The papers I used to matt my photo on are from the Heidi Swapp Wanderlust 5x7" paper Pad.
The Chippie title and embellishments were from my stash.




Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy crafting
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


No comments:

Post a Comment