Friday 26 October 2018

What does it feel like ? An Art Journal entry.


Howdy folks, Lisa here with a quick mixed media update.
It's been a crazy week for me, which included an ambulance and a hospital visit.
So today I am taking it super easy to recharge, 
and while I attempt such things, a little creativity is always good for therapy.


Keeping things simple, I have created this easy page to share.


Starting with awesome Winslow water colour paper, I have incorporated acrylics,
stencils, scrap music papers,,crackle medium, white gouche, stamps, pens and a stabilo pencil.

Here's a quick video to show you my process.



Thanks for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today,
 I'll be back next month with a new mixed media update. 


1 comment:

  1. I love it, especially how you used the stencil to create her top.

    ReplyDelete