Sunday 3 September 2017

Where to next? - by Chloe

Hello there scrappers!  How are you liking our fabulous September challenges?  I loved the colours of the mood board this month ...


I love pinks and yellows together - and adding green just seems perfect for Spring :)


I'm still scrapping photos from our trip to the Zoo last year! LOL 
I love this candid moment of map checking ... we had to make sure we saw everything!

I have used a mix of a couple of ranges for this page:  Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss and My Mind's Eye On Trend 2. 

The flowers from the board inspired me ... what element inspires you? Hope you can play along!

Products used:
My Mind’s Eye – On Trend 2 Collection – Journal Cards
Sequins - Studio Calico – Green
Designer Desktop Essentials Clothespins – Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and Spring-y, loving your layering too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab page Chloe! I love the colours of this moodboard :)

    ReplyDelete