Saturday 16 September 2017

Carpe Diem with Leonie Neal-Dawson

Hello to our Scrapping Clearly readers, Leonie Neal-Dawson here with you today.  
 I have a sweet page to share with you today using the Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection.
This is a page celebrating the 20th anniversary of the day I met my life partner.   


I got some fussy cutting in with these bright colourful blooms and behind the flowers I did a little background work using Distress Oxide ink in Worn Lipstick.   
With all the floral patterns going on on my page I found I didn't need too much in the way of embellishments. So I merely add a few patterned paper Chipboard hearts and sequins.  More patterned paper chipboard - frames this time - were used to embellish my strip of photos along the bottom border of my page. 



Remember we have 2 challenges taking place for September, each with a $30 shop voucher as a prize.
See the challenges and upload your entries in the Facebook folders below.




Today I want to finish my post by sending my heartfelt Sympathies to Kylie 
and her extended family on the tragic loss of her Brother. 


Take Care 
Leonie Neal-Dawson
xx


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

  1. aww, such a beautiful page! I love the strip of photos on the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous page, great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do great work , fun photos, colourful rad layout....
    Can i tell you that I am a founding member of the "I hate the Radiators" fanclub .
    :) long story . tell ya one day !

    ReplyDelete