Thursday 14 September 2017

How do you purge you stash? Here's an idea.

Good Morning Arty Peeps!
How's your Springtime going? I am loving the flowers everywhere, the colours make me want to create art so my next messy playdate is gonna be with the bright Dylusions paints, and the lush Vicki Boutin paints.

For now though, I have a product purge page. I have so much in the way of leftover alpha stickers that I will never use so I thought I would finish a whole sheet by making a background. 

Outlining a few stickers with a black pen added a bit of interest and depth, and also matched the matted word stickers from the same sheet. I finished a pack of Thickers on this page too, yay me!


The Heidi Swapp acrylic banner matched the teal colour so well that it was the perfect addition to the top of my page. Held in place with tiny Tim Holtz staples coloured with Stazon ink in black.


I finished off my page with a date stamp, a story, some black splats of Dylusions ink spray, and a painted edge around the whole piece. You can also see some scratchy black lines, marks made with a plastic card and archival inkpad, just to create a bit of grunge, I'm not a clean scrapper.

So, two packs gone from my stash now, I'd call that a success.
How do you get through your stash?
I'd love to know.

Remember we have 2 challenges again for September, each with a $30 shop voucher as a prize.
See the challenges and upload your entries in the Facebook folders below.


Thanks for dropping by,
'til next time,

4 comments:

  1. I need to do that and purge some onto my work. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Peg this is brilliant - love love love - I def need to purge my stash ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page Peg - love this idea!! I love how you have outlined a few of the alphas too :)

    ReplyDelete