Thursday 21 September 2017

On Trend 2 - with Chloe

Hi there!

I've been playing with more of my On Trend 2 stash... I needed some cards so I whipped up a couple ...


I received a pack of the Journal Cards in my DT kit and I LOVE using them on cards - it makes the whole process easy and quick!


I've added a doily and flower from my stash to give some texture... so pretty ... I actually really love these colours together :)


This one is just journal cards!  So easy, right?!

Products used:
My Mind’s Eye – On Trend 2 Collection – Journal Cards
My Minds Eye – On Trend 2 Collection – Cardstock Stickers – Alphabet and Word


**PLEASE NOTE**

Scrapping Clearly is temporarily closed.

Due to an unexpected and sudden death in the family we are unable to process any new orders for the short term.
We look forward to seeing you when we return.
Thank you for your understanding

Our thoughts are with Kylie and family at this time xx

1 comment: