Tuesday 16 July 2019

The Dream is Real

Hi everyone

Back with another LO inspired by this month's mood board.   Don't you just love this colour combo?



I started with my go to white card stock and smooshed some silver Faber Castle Texture Luxe paste through a Dark Room Door Polka Dots stencil using a palette knife.   I then scribbled on my messy mat some Neo Color II wax pastels in white and emerald green and a little green gelato, spritzed them with water and blended together until I was happy with the shade and then just roughly painted them on using a round brush.   I also added a little gelato in guava for a bit more interest.



I created a photo mat using some Pink Paislee patterned papers and blended the edges with some Distress ink.   I used a black Posca pen to colour in the yellow on a Heidi Swapp chipboard sticker (need to go back in and touch this up & then wait until it's dry before I touch it!) and some chipboard from my stash.    I used Dear Lizzy diecut words for my title and a couple of American Crafts chipboard pieces cutting the flower in two.   A few splatters of Colour Blast spray in Roadbase, some Dusty Attic bling and Cocoa Vanilla enamel dots and I was done. 





Hope you've been inspired.   Plenty of time to enter the challenge.   Looking forward to seeing what you create.



No comments:

Post a Comment