Wednesday 24 July 2019

'Ciao'

Today is my last post here at Scrapping Clearly.

So first, I would like to say a huge thank you to Kylie and the awesome talented girls in the Scrapping Clearly team! It has been fabulous and I have very much enjoyed being a part of this brilliant and artistic team. 

Also, importantly - a big thank you to you! - the creative community for your kind comments and fantastic support. I will look forward to continuing to follow this blog, too, as part of this wonderful community.

I have here a cheeky 'goodbye greeting' selfie. I thought that I would do this last one of me - and make it a bright and colourful page with the addition of pink - as pink is my favourite colour. 


For this simple and fun page I used the following products from the store - American Crafts 'Box of Crayons' Collection; American Crafts Thickers in 'Imprint'; My Minds Eye enamel dots - 'Good Vibes'; Maggie Holmes 'Chasing Dreams' Jewel Embellishments.

These embellishments were just the right things to be used on this fun page - and finally I have used a Charms Creations purple star with a Maggie Holmes bow placed on it..

Take a look at these close ups...






Another layout complete! ... using the wonderful products from the huge range in the Scrapping Clearly Store.

Again, thank you for all your wonderful support.

Lots of love

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment